MBA Link GMAT Seminar
If you've started thinking about getting your MBA, you probably know that you're going to have to tackle the GMAT before you can move forward. But what is the GMAT exactly, and how can you make sure this famously frustrating test doesn't stand in the way of your goals?
Hear from Jacob Shin, Managing Partner at MBA Link. Jacob was one of the founding instructors at Manhattan Prep, has been teaching 20 years of teaching GMAT and an MBA from Columbia University.
Topics covered include:
- Rules of the game; what need to understand about the GMAT
- What are the concepts covered, and how do you prepare for each?
- What are admissions committees really looking for in your GMAT score?
- What is the most effective way to learn the concepts and strategies needed to ace the GMAT?
- Study strategies for the GMAT to maximize your performance
MBA Link is the expert in pre-MBA planning from GMAT prep to holistic end-to-end admissions consulting. View our website at mymbalink.com for more details on our process and our track record.
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 1 George Street, #10-01, Singapore, 049145 Singapore
Enter through Lobby B
MBA Link30 Followers